For almost 20 years of our presence in the manufacturing industry, we’ve implemented a wide set of software solutions that support almost every process that exist in the manufacturing.
THE SOLUTION FOR YOUR MANUFACTURING:
SOLUTIONS FOR MANUFACTURING
See various software elements that we offer for the manufacturing industry.
See interrelated the elements of the Manufacturing Solution - the Warehouse Management Software.
TECHNOLOGY FOR MANUFACTURING
Learn more about low-code technology, a key driver for successful change management and continuous improvement.
SOLUTIONS FOR MANUFACTURING:
Cooperate with your suppliers
- Use B2B Portal to streamline your cooperation with your suppliers and customers.
- Report your demand, place purchase orders, confirm delivery schedule, report quality issues, create and accept invoices and track these processes – all without unnecessary paperwork, e-mails and phone calls.
Optimize warehouse operations
- We offer a complete WMS solution as a part of the software solutions package for manufacturing.
- User Barcode scanners to perform all necessary Warehouse operations.
- Integrate shop floor with warehouse – issue material requests from the shop floor via mobile application and process it mobile in the WMS application.
- Track your materials inside the warehouse and outside.
Connect internal logistics with the shop floor
Use single mobile application for internal logistics and shop floor operators.
Keep control over material delivery requests, material return requests or packaging return requests.
All operations are immediately noticed by logistics operators and shared across departments.
Returnable packaging management
- Some types of production require components that are shipped in dedicated reusable boxes (like KLT).
- A lack of these containers (caused by damages, missing, delays) might have a huge impact on the entire delivery, could cause delays and financial penalties.
- With Novacura you can manage your returnable packaging and establish a traceability of all the packages that flow in a loop between you, your suppliers and customers.
Display KPI's on the screens in warehouse
- Use ”Info tables” located on the shop floor to inform production staff about their tasks and production plans.
- Visualize your KPIs to increase the motivation and trigger corrective activities.
- Ability to present OEE per production line or for the entire manufacturing site.
Print, scan and manage labels directly from the ERP application
- WMS package integrated with the labeling systems – Loftware (previously NiceLabel) and BarTender.
- Mobile applications can initiate the label printing process and feed the label system with all necessary data.
- Labelling operations are handled by the single software and all actions can be taken integrally within one tool.
- Integration is bi-directional, with precise flow of information encoded on labels.
Use handling units
Flexible mechanism to organize materials, components and parts stored in packages.
Users can define a whole hierarchy of packages (called "handling units") – where the smaller package can be stored in a bigger package, and this can be stored on a pallet.
The handling units can be easily transferred from one location to another, to the shop floor, or to the shipment area.
Integrate with the inventory equipment (with iIoT)
WMS package (powered by Novacura Flow technology) can be integrated with iIoT machinery, equipment and other devices that operate in a warehouse.
The connectivity may be used is the integration with industrial robots, conveyor belts, packing machines, scales.
An automated material requisition directly to the production line at shop foor.
Optimize picking paths
Picking of various materials and components for production.
Enabling operability in a "JIT" environment.
Optimizing the picking path based on location, weight, further unloading order or even the expiration date of certain goods.
Manage your deliveries and shipments
Novacura WMS package supports the management of deliveries and can be used to manage the shipment of goods to customers.
Access to customized B2B portals to confirm the delivery schedule with your suppliers and book a suitable time slot and free ramp for unloading.
Integration with external transport exchange systems (such as PaceJet) and support in finding an optimal transport method for your shipment.
Improve data-entry efficiency with barcodes and RFID
- The Novacura WMS package supports barcode scanning from any package, good or location.
- The mobile app's provides the ability to scan data instead of entering it from a keyboard, with a user-friendly and customizable interface.
- Mobile app's can also integrate with RFID gates and automatically track information on parts and finished goods moving within inventory.
Recognize your supplier’s codification
- The Novacura solution supports multiple codes for the same goods and can automatically recognize foreign codes and map them to internal codes.
- A single system for the entire flow of goods.
Integrate with other departments
- The WMS package can be connected to other packages that support other departments in the company - quality control, production, procurement, maintenance and more.
- The warehouse worker can pick materials based on a material requisition issued by a production planning specialist using another element of the Novacura package.
- Defective components can be reported by the warehouse worker, who can immediately arrange for additional internal transportation to bring the correct components directly to the workstation.
TECHNOLOGY FOR MANUFACTURING:
ERP extensions that are fast to implement
- Novacura WMS package is built on a strong foundation that enables easy and fast implementation.
- WMS package is an ERP extensions designed to work with the most popular ERPs (such as IFS, Infor, SAP). With this approach, you can turn them on and start using them immediately. ERP integration (which is usually the most complicated part) is prepared "out-of-the-box".
- The real advantage of the ERP extension philosophy is that the implementation of these applications does not affect the surrounding ERP processes - all ERP users continue to see all warehouse operations (performed in Novacura) in the ERP, just as they saw them before!
An iterative approach, no revolution needed
- The Novacura WMS solution offers various applications to support and optimize warehouse operations.
- Mobile apps are prepared as ERP extensions, they use the same information source: the ERP database.
- Users of Novacura WMS solution do not need to implement all mobile applications at once. If they don't want to implement some apps in the first phase, the standard ERP functionality will continue to be used in their place. So you can add them later, when the first package of process changes is adopted by your company.
Ready for future changes thanks to the low-code core!
- Novacura WMS Package meets the specific processes in any industry.
- The WMS Package is based on the Novacura Flow low-code platform. This means that all our applications are not hard-coded. Our customers can modify or clone them and create variants.
- Mobile applications can be created based on the low-code engine, which means that users can create applications by drawing them as they would draw a business process (BPM).
THE Simplified Implementation PROCESS:
The implementation process takes less time than usual. We have a flexible solution that can be easily integrated with existing systems.
1. Mature methodology
We have a mature implementation methodology divided into stages (like initial requirements workshop, feasibility study, etc.) — that way the whole project is predictable and can be fully controlled and coordinated by us.
2. Years of experience
We have 17+ years of experience in logistics. There is a library of ready-to-use applications that can be
presented to the customer and customized according to his needs. And the library is available on the Novacura Flow Marketplace.
3. Low-code platform
Novacura Flow is a low-code platform – so we can implement everything our customer wants, and every element can be adjusted to specific customers’ needs.
4. Industrial connectors
We have a solid base of industrial connectors – the technology is no longer a problem.
Detailed list of features:
SOLUTION FOR MANUFACTURING
Suppliers / delivery management
- Stock level management
- Purchase orders management within B2B portal (EDI support)
- Delivery management within B2B portal (JIT system support)
- Double-codification for goods delivered from suppliers - ability to use external labels / codes
- Financial settlements with suppliers within B2B portal
- Integrated carrier communication within B2B portal
Internal logistics / production support
- Material requisition processing
- On-demand material delivery orders processing
- Order picking optimization (picking paths optimization, strategies support FIFO, FEFO, LIFO)
- Transportation management for the shop floor (trolleys configuration & delivery route management and planning)
- External inventory usage optimization (delivery time transport duration, production returns management)
Finished goods / shipment
- Finished goods storage
- Shipment planning and confirmation with customers (B2B Portal)
- Transportation management, planning (schedulling / adhoc – premium freight)
- Transportation preparation control (packing, loading, warehouse dock and ramp allocation)
- Transportation costs optimizations (route planning, post-analysis)
- Material and component storage
- Traceability, batch / LOT identification on every stage
- Handling unit management
- Material movements (inside inventory/ cross-inventory)
- Inventory counting ("on the fly" cycle counting / periodical)
- Aging stock and scrap management
- Locations management (virtual locations, cross-inventory operations)
Returnable packaging management
- Packages pool planning based on production demand
- Packages in a loop monitoring
- Package damage reporting
- Packages picking / packaging-sets completing from the shop floor
- Constant packaging quantity control within B2B Portal
- Track & Trace back and forth packaging among distribution center, suppliers and customers
Common technology support
- B2B Portals (connecting suppliers, customers)
- Deep ERP integration - dedicated to working with ERP systems as ERP extensions
- Machines Integration (industrial IoT)
- EDI integration
- RFID gates integration
- Barcodes / QR Codes support
- Pick-by-voice technology support
- Computer vision (for visual inspections, truck plates recognition, documents processing)