Future-proof your maintenance and field service processes
Novacura Flow for IBM Maximo
When you combine Novacura Flow and IBM Maximo, you can improve the efficiency, usability and mobility of your business system. Flow gives you instant access to the entire business logic of IBM Maximo so that you can put your processes front and center. Build on the power of Maximo to help you take your business to the next level.
Your own mobile app platform
Mobile apps that work on every device, online and offline. That connect to IBM Maximo and your business processes at the same time. That you create yourself with Novacura Flow, and update whenever you need to. Say “no” to data loss, confusing interfaces and hard-to-use software. Say “yes” to greater efficiency, flexibility and value to customers. With Novacura Flow, you’re in control of all your business processes—and you can put those processes to work. Take control of your digital journey today. Learn more about the Flow mobile platform.
Put your processes to work
Put your business processes, not your business systems, front and center. Novacura Flow helps you take process-centric approach to your business: one that’s focused on helping you celebrate the things that make your business unique, without sacrificing quality. With Flow, you don’t just map your business processes: you put those processes into action by turning them into powerful, connected workflows that help you gather better data, break down silos and get more done. Learn more about business process management.
Connect everything together
Flow has many connectors that help you integrate everything with everything else. Leverage the data from all your systems, devices, processes and people to create powerful workflows that help you get more stuff done. Novacura Flow connects easily to databases, business systems, web services, IoT hubs and more. See a list of Novacura connectors.
Future-proof your business
Novacura Flow isn’t an IBM Maximo add-on: it’s a whole new dimension of business functionality. With Flow, everything is managed separately from your ERP. This means no hefty customization fees, no broken workflows when you update your ERP, and no lost processes if you decide to change systems in the future. Novacura Flow grows with your business, adapts to changes in the market and primes you for continuous improvement. Learn more about the Novacura Flow layer.
Real-time maps and GPS positioning
Augmented reality and remote guidance capabilities
Machine triggered workflows
Customer and supplier self-service portals
Barcode and RFID scanning
Contractor and sub-contractor management
What it looks like
Examples of how IBM Maximo customers use Novacura Flow:
- Fault reporting: Easy creation of fault reports with all the required information including images.
- Work order management: Planning and preparation of work orders, resource allocation, dispatch and document connections.
- Work order reporting: Easy reporting of time, materials, actions and more for all types of work orders.
- Preventive maintenance: Report any maintenance rounds, including inspection notes, photo documentation and creation of fault reports. You can also include equipment reporting, such as measurements and replacement parts.
- Material management: Improve your maintenance inventory management with bar code scanning and inventory automation. Manage work order issues, returns, counting, arrivals, quality control and so on.
- Contractor management: Manage all your contractors in one place. Handle purchase order call-offs, register start and stop on work orders, report work done, authorize reported time and work, integration with SSG Entre, create supplier invoices and more.
Find solutions for your industry
Connect your ERP to your MES and other systems to create workflows and processes that are extremely powerful and deceptively simple. That improve product quality and traceability while cutting down on scrap. All you need is Flow.
Imagine a warehouse where the reality is in sync with your systems. Where everything is mobile and 100% accurate. We can help you to use your creativity to design and realize your warehouse processes exactly as you want them.
Get rid of paper forms and make your field service business truly mobile—even offline. Our field service workflow solutions help your technicians improve first-time fix rates, be more efficient and provide better service.
Engineering & Construction
Flow helps you manage both projects and processes through every stage of construction. Build steered workflows that ensure tasks are done right the first time—and that you’re collecting the right data every step of the way.