Flow for IoT
Imagine: machines that can diagnose and fix their own problems. Maintenance that’s predictive instead of reactive. Data that tells you everything about a product, from raw materials to final sale—and beyond. It’s possible with Novacura Flow for IoT.
Make the most of your data
Combining Novacura Flow and the IoT
Using Novacura Flow to Enhance IoT and IFS Applications
IoT Solutions with Novacura Flow
The IoT can enhance all your business processes with real-time data, advanced analytics, and improved visibility. Here are some ways you can use Novacura Flow to leverage the power of the IoT in your industry.
IoT in manufacturing
- Remotely monitor and adjust machines based on sensor data
- Create machine workflows based on IoT alerts
- Create automatic fault reports triggered by IoT data
- Achieve end-to-end traceability with RFID, smart sensors and advanced data collection
IoT in maintenance and field service
- Remotely monitor assets including machines, vehicles and tools
- Create automatic work orders based on machine and sensor data
- Offer predictive maintenance services to customers
- Track and adjust technician routes in real-time
IoT Solutions in project-based industries
- Achieve complete traceability of project assets, materials, inventory and labor
- Create automatic schedules and time reports based on IoT data
- Combine IoT, GPS and RFID for better inventory management
- Payroll management and contractor billing based on real-time data
Solutions for your industry
Manufacturing Logistics Industry
Imagine a warehouse where the reality is in sync with your systems, where all unnecessary work is eliminated, where there is no paperwork and everything is mobile, and where everything going out is 100% accurate. We can help you to use your creativity to design and realise the warehouse processes exactly as you want them.
Our competence within the field of maintenance, together with our solutions, brings simplicity, accuracy, mobility and predictability to your maintenance business. And it puts you where you want to be: in control.
Our vast experience of large and complex projects allows you to improve your project management and execution. Precision, control and simplicity are important factors that our solutions support. And they do it all the way from construction to delivery.
Business Process Management on ERP
Business systems are complex by their very nature and, as a consequence, are always underutilised. We are experts in business systems and getting the most out of your business systems. We know the technology, we know the application and we know the business.