Our platform for portals and the web makes it easy to create tailor-made solutions for a range of different requirements – integrated with your ERP systems. Create client, supplier and dealer portals with components for advanced presentation of structured and unstructured data or collaboration in processes such as sales, customer orders, work orders or purchasing.
Components for a complete web solution
We have tools to build advanced and user-friendly web forms for both input and presentation of data. Web forms which are adapted to the situation and the person using the form, and which make it easy both to find and input the right information.
In order for you to get a complete portal solution, we also have ready-to-go components for the following and more:
- Secure login and user administration
- Portal frameworks
- Integration platform making it easy to integrate your web solution with your business systems
- Configurable data views for presentation of data with the option of filtering and exporting to MS Excel
- Presentation of product information, with product structures, images, advanced price information, etc.
- Sale of products and services, including “shopping cart”
- Presentation of maps and map-based information, such as facilities, work orders, client objects, etc.
We help you to map out your needs and to see opportunities. Based on this, we can the efficiently put together a web solution to make your business better!
If you already have Sharepoint for your web solutions internally and/or externally, our portal elements (webparts) will work just as well in Sharepoint. The information we can present in our own portals we can also present in Sharepoint!
Everything we do revolves around business processes and business systems. Web solutions are no exception, and all our portal and web solutions are integrated with your ERP system via our integration platform.
We have several examples of ready-to-use solutions, which can be used as they are or form a basis for an adapted solution for just your business. These notably include adealer portal, client portals, portals for collaboration on work orders and supplier portals.