In NovaCura Flow, we have created a tool that has just one purpose: to make your critical business processes better. We have created this tool on the basis of our own extensive experience of process improvement in various environments. Regardless of whether you make sanitary ware or energy, maintain trains or property or distribute medicines or spanners. It is a tool to make your business better, your employees more efficient and your customers happier.
Our concept is based on a few simple principles:
- Better business processes mean better businesses.
- No two businesses are alike. The same process can look quite different in different environments.
- Processes that we can see, we understand. When you understand a process, you can also see how it could be better.
- The needs of the business should control the business system - not the other way round!
The heart of NovaCura Flow is the powerful drawing tool. You use it to draw your business processes, define user interfaces and integrate processes with your business system. Everything is done in one place. When you have a flow ready, you publish it. As soon as the flow is published, it can also be run. Users can enter incoming deliveries, report picking jobs, create work orders, report manufacturing orders etc. - exactly as you have drawn the flow.
Draw - configure - run! This is our method for very effectively creating better business processes.
We use NovaCura Flow in our mobile solutions, for example, where it is the work flow that controls behaviour of the unit in the hand.
Using NovaCura Flow to create a flow you can run is quick and easy. Implementing a new work flow goes something like this:
- A process or work flow is chosen where there are currently problems.
- During a workshop with the customer, we go through a work flow to find ways of improving it, and then draw up and configure a new and better work flow.
- The new work flow can now be run and the customer can work more efficiently.
In 1 to 3 days we have created and implemented a new and better way of working that gives the business immediate benefits!
Read more about how we work on process improvement and Business Process Management.
We have many examples from our customers who have found a real improvement in processes. Read, for example, about:
- Specma Hydraulic, which uses NovaCura Flow to create effective work flow for both inventory management and production.
- Svevia, which has introduced a complete process platform to improve its work order management.
Take a look at the film about NovaCura's Service process- in Swedish as a challenge!